Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Greetings

Wishing  you all a wonderful Easter weekend!

This photo is courtesy of one of my spun cotton ornament collectors and she has been so gracious to send me photos of the feather tree which is decorated with the ornaments she has collected from both myself and the very talented Maria Pahls.
 She has referred to her tree as the "Marie & Maria" tree!

Thank you Cindy for making me smile by showing these  ornaments so thoughtfully displayed!






 Hope you all have a Hopping Great Easter!!!!!

3 comments:

Zan Asha said...

Happy Easter Marie! How is your hand, I know you went through a few scrapes, but I'm hoping you are doing better!!

Marie Patterson Studio said...

Happy Easter Zan! My arm is feeling better every day and I can't until I get back to working on the ornaments. I'm busy thinking up tons of ideas and I'll be ready to jump into creating Halloween as soon as I can use both hands!
Thank you for thinking of me and enjoy a Happy Easter!!!

Lori Jones said...

Awww, that's a lovely craft. Nice post! My warmest easter greetings to you and your family Marie.

Regards
Lori