Thursday, March 1, 2012

Fuzzy & Cute

Last weekend I traveled  to Virginia for the Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival with a car full of my girlfriends.  Once again I had the pleasure of meeting and talking with Connie Hindmarsh and I saw that she had this adorable elephant pattern available for purchase.  This is the same mohair elephant which was recently published in Prims Magazine.


This little elephant stole my heart with that floppy head and that aged mohair.  I've got a stash of mohair from my bear making days and I can't wait to sit down and get sewing this little one.

Yes, as you might have noticed, I got Connie to autograph the pattern for me ;-}]

1 comment:

Ulla's Quilt World said...

Your quilts/crafts are so fantastic! It's so nice to find other quilters all around the world!
www.quiltworld2.blogspot.com
Hugs, Ulla (from Finland)