Friday, December 9, 2011

Heartfelt Thanks!

Thank you so much to all who responded to my Spun Cotton ornament  collectors sale yesterday!  All of the ornaments except 2 have been packaged and shipped to their new homes!
My 2 remaining ornaments have now been listed in my Etsy Shop so if anyone is looking for something special and handmade this year stop by and take a look!

Come discover the beauty of spun cotton ornaments!  I've taken my research of the vintage spun cotton ornaments and have put my own unique "spin" on them. 

Find these now along with a couple others in the Etsy Shop


 "Dash Away, dash away" features and elegant Santa in white on his candy can car filled with sweet treats!
 "Fa-la-la" features a spun cotton sleigh with antiqued silver runners and an adorable snowman dressed in polka dots!  He's ready to go gliding thru the snow.

 Want to be in the know?
If you'd like to be added to my special collectors email list, just click on my contact button on the sidebar and drop me a line requesting to be added.

These represented my last update for 2011 as I need to take time making preparations for our family Christmas which is very important to me.....

however, my mind is always "spinning" and....

I'm already thinking about Valentines Day ornament designs ;-}  Keep a watchful eye or get on the list!

No comments: