Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My Pre-Thanksgiving Upload


This year think about supporting "Handmade in America"!!!

Save yourself the stress and hassle of mall shopping and check out Etsy as a source for your holiday gifts.  There's even a iPhone app that is really quite nice!  You can find it on iTunes by searching "Etsy".

Today I just listed 5 new spun cotton ornaments in my Etsy Shop!!!




I also have an announcement to make!

Some of you may have noticed that I didn't update my pages at SpookyTimeJingles for November as I've made the decision to end my time with that group and you will no longer find my creations at that location.

I'll be updating my Etsy shop regularly and I also have a customer email list that I send out with notices of my private sales.
  If you'd like to join my list, then just shoot me an email or send a message on facebook.  There's never an obligation to make a purchase and I never share your email address and I don't make you crazy by over filling your inbox ;-}

2 comments:

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

So so so cute!
Is that a, uhm, little Christmas devil? :-o

Liz Revit said...

I shopped at two small businesses today, and I was fortunate to have purchased items made in the US.