Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween night and the WINNER is....

This years yard decorations had to be scaled back a bit due to the snow and the ground being so wet.  Many trick or treaters look forward to our annual display and they come for a little scare all in good fun!  There are many who pause at the end of the walk,  which was lighted with luminaries this year, then bravely make the decision to "come forward" by the voice on a hidden microphone reassuring them and saying "don't be afraid"!  

Like the piped piper, our Halloween soundtrack and the addition of a new sub-woofer, draws them in like little zombies and they make their way to our house.


We did not disappoint and a good scare was had by all!  Our theme this year centered around the giant spider which hung above the door and the display which everyone favored were the little babies wrapped up in the webs.



Happy Halloween was had by all!! 
 Everyone who came left with their treat bags full and complimented that we have "the best house ever"!!!

AND now ....
the Winner of my Halloween spun cotton Treat giveaway
is.......
Jan Bush-Wood of Lucy's Baby!!!

CONGRATULATIONS JAN!!!

The Pumpkin Prince is all yours!!!


Thank you to all who entered your names in my little giveaway and be sure to keep an eye on this blog for more little treats!!!

2 comments:

tropic said...

Ooooohhhhh..Eeeerrieeee. Great Halloween photos - poor little babies.
Gwen

Lucys Baby said...

OH OH OH My Goodness, I am soo excited! You know I love your spun cotton designs, you can bet this guy with my little monster girl will NOT be stored away until another Halloween, nosiree, these lil ones will be out ALL Year Long for me to enjoy, and enjoy I will, they make me so happy, just to look upon their little cuteness! Than you Marie. I can't wait to see what you do for Christmas!