Sunday, March 27, 2011

The "Marie" tree


One of my "uber sweet" customers who has been collecting ornaments from me has honored and surprised me by decorating one of her Easter trees this year exclusively with my creations and she calls it the "Marie Patterson" tree!

She took these pictures and gave her permission for me to share them on my blog with you.





In this picture below my tree is in great company with a smiling rabbit named Wendell by Laurie Hardin! What an awesome Easter vignette!


Her collection includes my work in spun cotton, needle felting and sculpted paper clay.
The "Wee Wabbit Wacers" in their wittle wace car were a favorite of mine ;-}


Thank you, thank you! This is the best feedback and customer appreciation I could ever receive!

4 comments:

Zan Asha said...

Aww, this is great! I love all the different ornaments, a gathering of all your talents!

Doodles said...

Hi Marie - Love that a customer has a whole Marie Tree. What a great tribute to you. Congratulations.
See you in the Hive.

Designs By CK said...

Lovely Spring tree Marie!

CK >:-)

Creepy_Creations said...

Wow, that is so cool!! Great pics!

Jamie