Thursday, March 31, 2011

Just like a Bunny in a Canoe

After my first adventure in that giant Ebay ocean, I'm feeling like I've advanced from doing the doggy paddle to now getting into a canoe and ready to hit the waters once again!

Of course I made some mistakes with my first listings and hopefully I'm on the right course now and I've just listed 2 brand new spun cotton ornaments AND got my ebay ID updated to my business name. You'll find me listed as "MariePattersonStudio"!!! (my old ID was "pattersmarie", so if you had me in your "saved sellers" (hope so) then you'll have to re-save my new ID)

As my blog readers, here's your first look at these new pieces. Click on the names to take you to the auction!

"Carrot Canoe" - was inspired by experience in swimming that Ebay ocean for the first time and feeling like I was "up the creek without a paddle" ;-}


I just love Tuxedo Bunnies and I can't seem to get enough of them! This Easter Basket is very vintage looking and sweet as can be!

"Some Bunny to Love" - I'm going to tease you and make you come to the auction to read more about these two cuties ;-}

Hope you'll get a chance to come by and view, stalk,watch, and possibly bid on my auctions!

3 comments:

DollZandThingZ said...

Absolutley darling!

Vintage by Crystal said...

These are so adorable! Love the carrot canoe! :)

Malissa said...

Definitely vintage-y and perfect! You are a cotton spinning wonder!