Monday, March 21, 2011

I'll either sink or swim



It's another first for me as I've entered the vast sea of unchartered waters know to me as Ebay! I know I'll be fumbling for a bit as I figure this whole thing out but I just knew I had to give it a go and see how it works out for me.

Today I successfully listed my first 2 spun cotton ornaments!!! When you get a chance, please stop by and check it out!




OH!! I have to mention...I'm offering FREE SHIPPING on these pieces!!! You don't see that very much in the Ebay ocean!

3 comments:

Brandi McKenna said...

Marie you are swimming for sure, not sinking! already have bids, too, I love it! i love that you are trying eBay!! Yay! I think you are going to love it. It is way more exciting than ETSY, too!!

Marie Patterson Studio said...

Thanks Brandi!!!
Jumping in and so far I'm off to a great start the way I see it!
Thanks for your support!

Zan Asha said...

Hey Marie! Everything looks like it's working out well, even though Ebay can be a pain! But the ornaments are just too irresistible, I think you will do well there :)