Thursday, December 9, 2010

Fa-la-la-la-laaaa!

Sing a little song, dance a little jig! It's almost time for Christmas and I've been one BUSY little elf here in my "studio bubble" ;-}

The SpookyTimeJingles update is fast approaching and today I put the finishing touches on my new pieces! I've got new goodies to show on both my pages....for the Halloween page, you'll find a new Wool Needle Felted Moon Man, titled, Mr. Luna
AND
my Christmas section will have all Spun Cotton work including a Snowman Art Doll under a glass cloche, a Santa ornament in his red long johns and a very whimsical Santa riding a reindeer!

Here's your preview:



in other news:

I've joined a new Etsy Team called "Ugly Cute".
AND
I've had several of my spun cotton ornaments featured in Etsy Treasuries!!! Stop by and have a look!

The Darker Side of Christmas - this featured one of my Krampus ornaments

Add Some Richness to your Life - this featured my Spun Cotton Treasure Box

I've also just completed an order for 4 dozen of my Spun Cotton Icicles for a customer! She has quite a few feather trees!!!

I have a set of six in my Etsy Shop for sale now.

3 comments:

Diane MacNaughtan * Dianie Mac * said...

Love all your new creations! Cant wait to see the full pics of them on the next STJ update;)

~Diane

Tumbleweed Trails said...

Oh Marie you've made some spectacular Christmasy goodies. What a fun preview. I've been waiting for the STJ update on the 13th. Happy Holidays.
Jody

Chicken Lips said...

Love your new pieces Marie!