Sunday, October 17, 2010

Our First STJ Soiree and Rave Reviews!

Saturdary was our 1st annual SpookyTimeJingles Soiree and it was a great success!!

We had collectors travel in from near and far just for the show and they gave us all a big "thumbs up" for producing such a quality show.

 All who attended are so looking forward to next years event!

  The #1 comment that everyone in attendance had to say was… "seeing the art first hand was a joy and gave them an even deeper appreciation for the talent of what they saw from all the artists."

Check out Facebook as pictures are starting to be posted and I'll be posting some pictures from the show in a few days after I take a little time off for some much needed R&R....a little trip to Newport, RI is just what I need ;-}

2 comments:

Malissa said...

I've been looking at the pics on fb. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun, and the tables full of goodies looked fantastic!

Zan Asha said...

Hey, sorry I miss you! I did get to see the rest of the crazy crew when they came this-a-way, and I hope to be there next year :)