Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's all Spun Cotton this month!

My fingers have been busy "spinning that cotton" this month!

Tonight at the stroke of midnight, the SpookyTimeJingles website will update and here's your peek at what you'll find on my pages for new Halloween and Christmas!!!




My largest spun cotton piece is a witch art doll, named "Lucinda" and I created the fabric from which I sewed her dress! Come read all about her custom "witchy couture"!

On my Christmas page, you'll find the cutest little "Honeycomb Bells" for your tree. These are made using vintage bells from the Biestle Co.!

3 comments:

Diane MacNaughtan * Dianie Mac * said...

Marie,
I love your spun cotton creations! They are so detailed and Magical!

~Diane

Sue said...

Marie, these pieces are all so
amazing - so much detail and such an
interesting medium.

Sue:)

Marie Patterson Studio said...

Thanks Diane and Sue!!!