Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Decorating

Just a few quick photos of some of the inside Halloween decorations.

The dining room was all set for the dinner party which we hosted following the SpookyTimeJingle Soiree.






and now let me put "a little light on" so you can see some of these decorations....


Those are my little honeycomb bell ghosties that I showed how to make on my blog at the "Hive" Aren't they so cute ;-}


and in the living room...my old "Mobo horse with rider" gets into the Halloween fun



a white feather tree with my growing collection of spun cotton ornaments



I'll have my annual Halloween night video ready sometime next week, but until then, here's a spooky peek!

3 comments:

Diane MacNaughtan * Dianie Mac * said...

Marie,
Wonderful! So much fun and magic everywhere! It was great looking at all your wonderful collectibles from various artists. I really love the Halloween tree, it was so unique with it's tall trunk, and limbs going every which way.
You have a great eye for displaying your collectibles.
Thanks so much for sharing :)

~Diane

Kristen Beason Designs said...

WOW! What a great hostess and your home looked so festive! Great decorating and looking forward to the video.

Kristen

Sue said...

Marie, everything looks so spookily
fabulous!

Love it!

Sue:)