Friday, September 17, 2010

There's some "Frolicking" happening

Halloween Frolicking that is!!!!

I just added some new spun cotton ornaments in my Etsy Shop!!!

A new series that I started called, "Frolicking Feathered Friends" (say that 3x times fast) are made using handmade real feather tree branches in custom colors! These would be perfect on a Halloween feather tree and sure to a highlight in your Halloween decorating!



Spun cotton ornaments are very light weight so they won't bend down the branches of your tree ;-}

2 comments:

Jorge de Rojas said...

Oh Marie I don't think anything you make would weigh down anything. They're so full of magic they float. Not long before we finally meet at SpookyTime Jingles Soirée. Can't wait!

Melissa said...

Sweet ornaments! I especially like the witch on the broom! Please stop by as I'm having a Halloween giveaway!
Smiles-
Melissa