Sunday, September 12, 2010

It's all Halloween

This month I've been all about Halloween!

At midnight tonight, the Spookytimejingles site will update and you'll find my Halloween page to be overflowing with treats!

A wool needle felt moon man titled "Once in a Blue Moon" is sculpted from the perfect shade of blue wool.

The spun cotton pieces include a witch art doll titled "Hildegarde" and I pulled out all the stops with this one and it is loaded with details.

Two other spun cotton art doll ornaments include a collectible Dept. 56 umbrella in their hands.

A trio titled "Wee Halloween Riders" are sure to make you smile ;-}



(click to enlarge)

The new work will be revealed at midnight tonight!!!

Marie Patterson Studio at Spookytimejingles.com

2 comments:

Zan Asha said...

Ooooh, they are all cute! I love the blue moon man :)

Raissa Spatola said...

Okay, I love your creations! And I have a blog hop party that is perfect for you!

Vanessa hasn't announced this year's Halloween party but it should be coming up second week in October.
http://afancifultwist.typepad.com/a_fanciful_twist/2009/10/a-hauntingly-magical-celebration-halloween-2009.html