Monday, June 21, 2010

A Red, White and Blue Sale!

With July 4th just around the corner, I've decided to offer an awesome discount on my remaining patriotic pieces! For a full description and additional pictures, you can check out my page at Spookytimejingles.

To insure shipment in time for the holiday, this offer will run this week until Thursday, June 24! So don't delay, send me an email (mspatters@gmail.com) to get the piece you want at this discount!

"Mr. Firework" is needle felted and can sit on a shelf or hang and measures 9". Sale priced at $42 with free shipping!






"Mr. Celebration" is needle felted and stands 11" tall. Sale priced at $49 with free shipping!




Both of these pieces are one of a kind originals and many, many hours were spent in their creation.

Remember, this offer ends on Thursday, June 24th!

3 comments:

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Marie,
I love your little needle felted guys!

Cathy

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Marie,
I love your little needle felted guys!

Cathy

Marie Patterson Studio said...

thank you Cathy!