Tuesday, April 27, 2010

National Halloween Convention

This weekend, April 30 to May 2, I'll be in attendance at the National Halloween Convention in Valley Forge,Pa. Look for Spookytimejingles in the "Artist's Alley"!!!

I've been busy for months preparing and finalizing my pieces just for this show!
Here's a little peek at just some of what I'll be exhibiting in the Spookytimejingles booths.





My original selections will include needle felted ornaments, altered art, sculpted clay, mixed media on canvas, spun cotton ornaments.....and for the first time.... a huge shadowbox with spun cotton figures!

Hope to meet you at the show!

6 comments:

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

Good Luck Marie...I wish I could be there. Hopefully Next year I will be able to see all of you guys there. Enjoy, Be Safe and Have a Great TIME!
Cheers

LuLu Kellogg said...

Good Luck Marie! I know you will be brilliant! Have a wonderful time and I can't wait to see pictures.

LuLu♥

Sue said...

Marie, the small sample of what you have created for the show is awesome!

Hugs,

Sue

Lisa Nelson's Art, Bucks County Designs said...

Hi Marie - looking forward to seeing you at the NHC this weekend! Your offerings look wonderful! Take care, Lisa

Zan Asha said...

Whoooo, good stuff Marie! Did I mention I will be sad I won't be there! Boohoo!!

April said...

That Shadow Box is the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen! The characters are marvelous and lure you into their exciting Halloween story!