Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Springtime Greetings!


Hope that you're enjoying a beautiful spring! I've been a little neglectful about showing all my new creations, so I've put together a little slide show to bring you up to date. My newest passion, the spun cotton ornaments, have been very popular!



One of my ornament collectors has sent me these pictures showing her beautiful Easter feather tree decorated with her collection. Look closely and you'll spy some of mine in there!
Thank you, Cindy for sharing and for your continued support of my art!







If you'd like to discover the vintage beauty of spun cotton ornaments, come by and check out my Etsy Shop, where you'll find my eclectic mix of spun cotton ornaments and more!

If Halloween and Christmas is your fancy, then come by my section on Spookytimejingles on the 13th of every month to see what new things have spun from my fingers ;-}

5 comments:

Zan Asha said...

Oooh, everything is so lovely and colorful. Hey! I hear a rumor I might be meeting you on Friday! :D

Hugs!
Zan

Sue said...

Wow Marie, you HAVE been busy - thanks so much for showing us all your wonderful creations!

You and Zan are meeting up? I'm so envious!


Sue

Lydia said...

Nice blog & good post. You have beautifully maintained, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

Malissa said...

I have been looking at your ornaments, they are great! The white feather tree from your collector is very cool, what a compliment to your wonderful art!

Designs By CK said...

Popping in to say a belated hello.

CK :-)