Monday, January 11, 2010

Psst....here's a sneek peek!

For the new year I've learned some new techiniques that I'm very excited to show you.
SpookyTimeJingles will update on Jan. 13 (at midnight just as the clock ticks into the 13th EST) and in addition to the usual Halloween and Christmas art, there will be art for Valentines Day!!!

Here's a preview of what you'll see on my page.



In addition to sculpted clay, I've added wool needle felting and the "seldom seen" sculpted spun cotton!
So start the New Year off right and come by and have a look for yourself.

5 comments:

Brandi McKenna said...

Its all fantastic Marie! Love the new techniques...... the v day pieces are so cute!
Happy creating!
Brandi

Ginny Diezel said...

Yay! Fantastic, Marie!

Sandra Evertson said...

I LOve your new Spooky time Snowman! Just wonderful! And it's is so funny how I am discovering some much about other bengal cats right now!
Happy New Year to you Dear!
Sandra Evertson

Sandra Evertson said...

P.S.
Added your wonderful blog to my Creative Places list on my blog, don't know how it wasn't already there! So many wonderful artist's so little time, aye?!
Sandra

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Great pieces Marie!!! I think the spun cotton ornaments are going to turn into something very special for you!! Love them!
Laurie