Friday, October 23, 2009

Tombstone Swap Event

Recently I participated in the 2nd Annual Tombstone Swap which Dani of Ambitions Design hosted and my partner was Jamie ofCreepy Creations. If you haven't met Jamie yet, you have to pop over to her blog and have a look at her wonderful creepy creations!

This is the tombstone that Jamie made for me! Her attention to the small details is awesome! I've given it a perfect place among my Halloween collectibles on the mantle and I'll be posting pictures of my vignettes soon.



And this is my tombstone which I created for Jamie. Knowing that she likes creepy, I went to my "dark side" and this creature came out of the clay.

It was unknown as to what species it was when it was buried and it refuses to R.I.P.! This is how I see creepy.

4 comments:

Coastal Sisters said...

Marie, I love this! I just adore all your work. Thank you so much for popping by my Blog and taking a peek at my Halloween decor. The Halloween King is loving his new home :)

LuLu~*xoxo

Creepy_Creations said...

Marie,
I had a great time with the tombstone trade! Thank you so much for the CREEPY cool tombstone! He is perfect!!

Hope you have a great weekend!
Jamie

Designs By CK said...

FUN piece Marie!

SpOOky CK (-:

DellaRae said...

Both of the tombstones are wonderful...is the swap open to anyone? Love to join next year.