Saturday, October 10, 2009

SpookyTimeJingles - OCTOBER is HERE!!!

Halloween is just around the corner and you won't want to miss the October 13th update at SpookyTimeJingles!

This month my pages are overflowing with everything from the most adorable mini pumpkin men and snowmen ornaments that are sure to steal your heart to the largest piece that I've ever offered at STJ, which is an elegant witch art doll!



Be sure to shop early so that you can grab your favorite pieces before they sell out!

To my SpookyTimeJingle customers, I'm offering FREE shipping on most items, so click on my pages, Marie Patterson Studio!

10 comments:

Whimsyfolkartist said...

I know I can't wait! Love all your goodies btw!

Liz said...

wonderful goodies and wow free shipping!

Sue said...

Oh look at those fabulous goodies! I'm broke :(

Micah Holden said...

I'll check it out, so glad I found you on Cloth and Clay Dolls! Just joined... you are very talented!

Studio At Crow Haven Farm said...

It's on the calendar! Can't wait to see your pages over there! Have a great weekend and keep creating your magic!
Cheers

Diane MacNaughtan said...

Oh boy! Your goodies are fabulously eyecatching :) I am looking forward to the 13th.

~Diane

magikalseasons said...

Spooktacular goodies! I have a blog award for you at mine. :) Becca

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Always such a pleasure to see your updates Marie!!! Looks to be a great month!
Laurie

Stella Dora von Swineburg said...

All of the pieces are just fabulous!!

Designs By CK said...

FUN new STJ goodies Marie!

Popping in to wish you a VONDERFUL weekend.

PS: My verification word: dyings '-)

Chris (-:

XOXO