Friday, October 16, 2009

My FREE Halloween Tree

As a follow up to my tutorial on making yourself a free Halloween tree, I wanted to show how mine came out.



Just a couple of fallen tree branches and a vase to hold them and you have yourself a free tree to decorate with halloween ornaments. How easy is that!



Halloween is 15 days away and there are still some great spooky and sweet Halloween treats available to hang on your tree or create your own little vignette at SpookyTimeJingles! Come by and see what you can find!

11 comments:

Jennifer MacNeill-Traylor said...

Love it! ;0)

Beth Anderson said...

So cool Marie!
:-)

Fantasy Whispers - Vania Cruz-Perez said...

Lovely tree and so easy to make!

Vania

Zan Asha said...

WOW! That is totally amazing and enchanted :)

Annabelle said...

What a lovely magical enchanting tree you’ve created from your imagination....isn't the mind just so mysterious and amazing????

Happy Haunts and a Happy Halloween too!!!
A Witch called Annabelle >^..^<

Maria-Thérèse afiori.com said...

Wow, very creative!!! Your shop is looking brilliant, sculptures more touching than ever. I halloween partied too (you didn't visit yet, did you? it's been CRAZY but so much fun at this huge party!)

.oOo.☆♥ Maria-Thérèse parties at www.afiori.com ♥☆.oOo.

Laume said...

That tree is amazing! I have some manzanita branches - all dark and twisty - that I've used in the past in this same way. I have to make sure to weight them down well though, as I had it tip over on my first attempt - argh.

Chrisy said...

It's stunning!

Jorge de Rojas said...

Love your tree Marie!

Benedetta said...

Oh this is beautiful! So festive
:-)
Hugs
Benedetta

Sandy said...

That is beyond awesome, I love it!!