Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Spinners are coming and a FREE gift!

On Sept. 13th, SpookyTimeJingles will update and my Halloween Spinners that were published in the Cloth Paper Scissors magazine will be available!

The other items that I'll be offering include the Candy Corn Trio and my first Santa ornament for the 2009 season! Get to SpookyTimeJingles and click on Marie Patterson Studio.



Now for the FREEBIE!

Make a purchase from my page at SpookyTimeJingles OR my Etsy Shop in September and I'll include a FREE gift! Using all quality papers I created these vintage looking ornaments with glow in the dark stickers on both sides. They make a wonderful addition to a Halloween tree or display.

5 comments:

magikalseasons said...

Love them all! Really like the Candy Corn Trio! :)

MarZel said...

It was so exciting to see you in print!! "Hey, I know her!!" I love your art!! Smiles

Studio At Crow Haven Farm said...

A Big Congrats on CPS Article...Nice Job Marie. Looking forward to your STJ Update. Have a great weekend!
Cheers

Zan Asha said...

Hey Marie!! Long time no talk! I love this! I decided to post your giveaway on my blog as well :)

Designs By CK said...

Popping in to say hello & enjoy your weekend! :-)

Chris