Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Moment of Fame!

The Sep/Oct 2009 issue of Cloth Paper Scissors should be at the book stores Sept. 1st! This issue is packed with amazing Halloween art from many talented artists and I'm honored to be included in this magazine. Thank you to the staff at Cloth Paper Scissors!

On page 14 is where you'll find my submission for what I call my "Halloween Spinners" and that's me on the top half of this page.



The ornaments are double sided and they spin freely to show each one-of-a-kind face. This set has skulls on one side and my goblins on the other side. Unfortunately, they didn't have space in the magazine to show the flip side of all the ornaments.

If you're interested in having a "Halloween Spinner" of your very own before they are offered in any of the marketplaces, please contact me for special pricing. My contact link is on the side bar.

11 comments:

sheila said...

Congratulation!!! They look great!

Halloween Fanatic said...

HOW COOL!! I HAVE ONE OF THOSE TOO!!!
CANNOT WAIT TO SEE IT NOW! I OWN THE KB SKELLIE ON THE FRONT AND ONE OF YOUR SPINNERS!!!

Lisa Nelson's Art, Bucks County Designs said...

Big smiles and a round of applause!! Congrats again, Marie!

Beth Anderson said...

A big CONGRATS Marie - awesome news!

Marie Patterson Studio said...

Thank you for the congrats!!! This has been so exciting for me and such a boost to my self-confidence!

Jorge de Rojas said...

Congratulations Marie, well deserved. Love them all, can't wait to get my hands on the issue.

Designs By CK said...

Congrats Marie!

Chris :-)

yoborobo said...

Congratulations, Marie! The spinners are adorable - and what a lovely layout in the magazine! YAY!!!!!!

Victorian Lady said...

Congratulations!!! :) I'm SO happy for you!

Mere

~* The Beldame on Peach Street *~ said...

Oh Congrats! I'll have to go out and scoop up a copy!

Jamie

Bone*Head*Studios said...

OH MARIE!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
blessings,Flora