Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy Birthday!

It's hard to believe that 26 years have past by so quickly since the day my second baby girl, Jenny, was born on August 17th. You were born at 2:53 a.m. and weighing 7 lbs.,9oz, and 21-1/2" long. I wrote in your baby book that your older sister, Laura, thought of you as her new doll baby! I guess you'll always be her little "bean"!

Here you are at only one month old sleeping quietly as you always did....



You've grown up to be a successful and beautiful young woman and your Dad and I are very proud of all your accomplishments!



We love you! {{Happy Birthday Hugs}} Mom & Dad

We're counting the days 'til we come see you!

4 comments:

jenny! said...

can't wait for you to visit!! :)

{Laura} said...

Awwww,... 'lil beaners! So cute! I know I can't wait til we get to road trip out there! Happy Birthday Bean!

Lisa Nelson's Art, Bucks County Designs said...

This is so sweet! My daughter is married with little ones - luckily she's nearby in Holland so I get to see them weekly. Daughters are so special. :)

BTW, just saw your spinners in Cloth Papper Scissors - great idea. You're so creative!!

Enjoy your day!

philippine beach properties said...

Jenny is such a very lovely young woman. Happy birthday to her and I wish for her success all the time. God bless!!!