Friday, July 3, 2009

Got Chocolate?

YUMMY! Chocolate Goodness!



Just made these OH SO GOOD "Chocolate Sour Cream Cupcakes" from the Clean Eating magazine! How do I know they're good? Well since this was the first time making this recipe I made a few "samplers" to test. The recipe used words like rich, dense, moist....they were right! AND the bonus is that they are a much HEALTHIER version!!!
You can eat "clean" and still have your chocolate.
Check out the "Clean Eating" magazine!
These are headed to our annual 4th of July Family Reunion.

p.s. Want this Recipe??? Contact me and I'll send it to you.....my little contact thingy is on the sidebar!

HAPPY 4th of JULY to ALL!!!!

3 comments:

Studio At Crow Haven Farm said...

Okay, those look yummy! LOL Have a great 4th of July!
Cheers

yoborobo said...

Hand one over. :) Happy 4th!!!

Sue said...

Oh yum!!! These look great (except, I'm staying away from chocolate at the moment as I'm totally addicted to it and can't stop at just one candy/bar/cupcake, etc)

Happy and safe July 4th!