Monday, May 4, 2009

New Package Design and my "Treats"



I've been wanting to make my own designed packaging and business cards for so long and have been playing with so many different ideas.

 It would have been easy just to let someone else do this for me (like my daughter), but I wanted to challenge myself and come up with an idea and make it myself!  

 I love "clean design", so the black and white sketch I had done of my ornaments would work for what I envisioned.
 I really liked the idea of the vertical business card as I can also use it for hang tags.

 I got a "pat on the back" from my daughter who is a graphic designer....so that made me feel really good!!!
Now, every package I send out also includes an additional bonus of my signed art!

12 comments:

Sue said...

Marie, I like your design of your cards and packaging. This is something I have thought of often, however never attempted. Good for you!

The Vintage Sister Studio said...

The package design looks great Marie!!

Tumbleweed Trails said...

Your new package design is great, love those graphics. I can clearly see why you received a pat on your back from your daughter.

Zan Asha said...

Very nice..I need to find the time to do this myself :)

Studio At Crow Haven Farm said...

Marie, this is awesome. I love the new design and new banner on your blog. Fresh, fun and whimsical. LOVE IT GIRL!
Cheers! P.S. You can do mine, Okay? LOL

Denise said...

This looks awesome Marie. Very nice job!

Creepy_Creations said...

Very cool! What a great idea!!

Jamie

Beth Anderson said...

very nice - you deserve a pat on the back!

Janell Berryman artist-owner said...

Very nice Marie! Love your drawing of all your characters :) xoxo

~dani~ said...

Hey girlie!! That new studio has really gotten your creative juices flowing!! Wonderful Packaging Marie. I always thought you did a great job anyway. See ya in a few hours ;)
hugs~
Dani~

DellaRae said...

Marie,
I received my Trick or Treat Surprize yesterday and loved it. How clever to put the different faces on each side. I am starting on my five treats to send. Thank you so much for having this give away. I am really enjoying it.
Raedell
DellaRae DeZines

vintagepaletteart said...

Great idea! Beautiful design too! =o) I also am using my business cards as hang tags to ship with my art....what fun!

*Lori