Wednesday, April 22, 2009

WIP - of a different kind

YES, I'm still here!!! I've just been busy in the studio.....

Wearing my dust mask..... (very fashionable...LOL!)



and doing LOTS of sanding on my "reclaimed desk"....




And putting together storage cabinets...



My new studio space is almost complete....that is with the exception of trying to organize over 20 years of collected supplies, artwork and other "had to have" treasures in this space. Pictures will be coming!

Also, I've worked on my new banners for my SpookyTimeJingles.com pages....these will be ready for the May update!

6 comments:

Sue said...

Wow Marie! You've been busy! Are you going to show us these projects when you are done?

Zan Asha said...

Hey Marie! You look like Michael Jackson with that mask getup! :D

Oh wait...but you're doing actual construction! ;)

I hope everything is going smoothly for you...yes, let us see the finished studio!

Lisa Nelson's Art, Bucks County Designs said...

I'm glad you're practicing 'safe sanding' and wearing a mask! Good luck with getting that new decor up and running!

Designs By CK said...

Popping in to say hello!

Have a great rest of the week. :-)

Chris

Prim's by Kim said...

You know, you could be setting a new fashion statement with your mask. Glad to see that your taking care of your health when you "work" =D

disa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.