Thursday, April 30, 2009

Trick or Treat

I know that Halloween is months away, however, I am an artist on "SpookyTimeJingles.com" and we do Halloween all year long!!! So if you are a blogger and would like to receive a "treat" from me (Marie Patterson), then read on!!!



I am one of the lucky five that has received a special treat from Michelle Rae Schafer over at
Studio at Crow Haven Farm. Make sure you check out her fantastic blog with all kinds of spooky, creepy cool things going on other there.

NOW FOR THE RULES... please read carefully as this does get passed on!

Now YOU can receive a treat from ME! All you have to do is be one of the FIRST FIVE (5) to leave a comment on this post, and I will send you a surprise!
I'd love to make more, but that would be too big a task.

However, you must know that it will then be YOUR TURN to do the same. Re-post this on your blog, with a link back to MY blog, and send your treats to the first five to respond to your blog post. Your prizes may be ANYTHING that you wish to give and can be very simple.

This is my treat that I received from Michelle today. It's one of her whimsical ornaments!!!



P.S. Even if you're not within the first five responses, you can still leave me a comment...I love hearing from you! LOL!!!
AND...oh yes, for the first five commentors, I'll have to ask for your shipping info.

8 comments:

Studio At Crow Haven Farm said...

Isn't this fun! I wish it could be Trick or Treat everyday! LOL P.S. Even though I'm posting, I don't count for the 5...so just if you think you aren't number 5...make sure you all leave a comment, because my post doesn't count! hehehehe Have fun...Thanks Marie and I'm glad you loved your Ornie! She will give you some trouble though! Beware, she likes Fruit Loops! LOL
Cheers my friend!

Bone*Head*Studios said...

Ok I'm game , I LOVE SUPRIZES!!!Anything from you will be fabulous Marie!!!!
And how lucky to get a prize from sweet Melissa!
blessings,Flora

AmbitionsDesign said...

Wow, aren't you sweet and ambitious!

Sounds fun!

Sue said...

Oh, I love Trick or Treat!! Such fun! I would love to be one of the 5 Marie and would love a surprise!

DellaRae said...

I love Halloween and I love treats and surprises. Please count me in for one of your treats if I'm in the five. I would love to have a piece of your art!

Halloween Fanatic said...

Man!I had hoped that I would make it. I have approved your Twitter request! Robert

~dani~ said...

If I am counted in the 1st 5, skip me and go to Robert as I am now fighting kidney stones. Robert is will be great at this!

Tumbleweed Trails said...

What fun Marie. I have STJ's next update on my mind and thought I'd pop over and say hello. Your ornament from Michelle is wonderful. Love that face.