Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Recognitions and awards for me!!!

Recently I was awarded the following blog awards....

from Zan Asha I received this award.....


and from Sue Barton I received......


The description as to what this award represents is as follows:

"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!”

AND....that's not all.....if you remember reading a previous post, I was part of the One World,One Heart blog giveaway and jumped aboard the Gypsy Caravan. Well I met some very talented people out there and they have continued to read my blog as i have read theirs. I joined in the Creative Everyday Challenge and Leah has featured on of my pieces on her blog ...."Twisted Love"



also, I was contacted thru Etsy that one of my pieces was featured at "Found Handmade"....my "Carrot Boys"!!!...here's the link....

I thank each and every one of you for giving me these recognitions.
This has been a great boost to my self confidence!!!

6 comments:

Bone*Head*Studios said...

Marie congratulations!!!, Well deserved too!!!
blessings,Flora

Zan Asha said...

Hehee, you DO deserve it! I am still loving Valentine Marie--she says "helloooo"

Beth Anderson said...

I'm honored to be acquainted with you Marie - you are inspiration. Congratulations!

Studio At Crow Haven Farm said...

Marie, Big Congrats on the awards...to a very talented and amazing artists that I am proud to know!
Cheers my friend.

Studio At Crow Haven Farm said...

Yes, Creative Everyday is an awesome place for artists to be. Leah is wonderful over there. I'm glad you have joined us there! Cheers!

Designs By CK said...

Popping in to say hello & wish you & yours a wonderful Easter weekend!

SpOOky Hugs,
Chris (-:

XOXO