Friday, April 24, 2009

On this day.....

On this day, back in 1981, my first daughter was born!!!! Happy Birthday my dear Laura!!!!

This is one of your first pictures of you and me....you were 5 weeks old!!! In your baby book I wrote, "she has slept thru the night until 5:30 a.m."!!! And is able to hold her head up without the "wobbles"!!!



The years have flown by in what seems like a blink of an eye and here you are now with your little black kitten baby, Mur-Mur!!



{{Happy Birthday HUGS}} from your Mom & Dad!!! xoxo

10 comments:

{Laura} said...

Thanks Mom! I don't think I ever saw that first baby pic of us! Now I see how everyone says we look alike! Wow. {{Hugs back!}} See you sunday! xoxo

Designs By CK said...

Your daughter is sooo pretty!

Have a great weekend lady.

Chris (-:

Sue said...

Lovely birthday tribute to your beautiful daughter Marie! Wishing all, a very
wonderful weekend!

Zan Asha said...

Wow, Marie, you and your daughter DO look so much alike!

Sandy said...

WOW! I didn't know you had a movie star for a daughter! She is very very beautiful.

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

What a beautiful young woman you have raised. It does go by fast, doesn't it!
Laurie

Janell Berryman artist-owner said...

Oh what a beautiful daughter you have! She is just gorgeous. I enjoyed seeing you and your sweet baby girl. Happy Birthday Laura!

Caroline said...

You two are both cuties! Happy birthday :)

Denise said...

Wow Marie that is so beautiful! I can't believe that skinny body on your after just having a baby!! I sure as heck didnt look like that holding my 5 week old daughter! LOL. She's beautiful! Happy Birthday Laura.

disa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.