Thursday, February 5, 2009

My 4th photo

This is an easy one....
I was "tagged" by Ginny of Ginny Diezel Studios, and here's the deal.... I'm to pick my 4th folder and then the 4th picture in that folder and post it.
Then, as all these blog tagging things go, you get to pass it on to, you guessed it, 4 more unsuspecting people.

So...here we go...

This is my 4th photo in my 4th folder.....
and it brings back pleasant memories....



This was taken in 2005 at a home that was being prepared for an outdoor wedding in Bristol,RI. I was visiting my youngest daughter at the time and we were exploring this quaint little town of Bristol and spotted this great picture just waiting to be captured. I happend to love the architecture of iron work gates and the bronze horse sculpture was a great bonus as I have a girlfriend who loves horses! The fact that a wedding was about to happen made it even more special.

So now I'm passing this "tag" onto these fellow bloggers:

Sue - Barton Originals

Malissa - Sleepy Hollow Folk Art

Melissa Merrill - Living and Creating

Michelle - The Studio at Crow Haven Farm

O.K. girls......just do what I did....get to your 4th folder and get the 4th picture and post it, then pass it on!!!

6 comments:

Sue said...

LOL...I'm not even sure what my 4th folder is, I think it is a past Christmas one. This looks like fun.

Love your 4th folder, 4th pic Marie, what a gorgeous
estate!

Hugs,

Sue

Studio At Crow Haven Farm said...

LOL...you little devil! Ok, I'll check out my 4th folder and post it. I still have to post being tagged from sweet Sue..hehehe Thank you so much for thinking of me... by the way, your 4th is lovely!
Cheers!

Lisa Gatz said...

That's a really cool picture! I would be afraid to see what my 4 is!

Designs By CK said...

Hi Marie ~ Popping in to say hello & wish you a great weekend!

Chris (-:

~dani~ said...

Hi sweetie, just here to say hi!!

Malissa said...

I'm going to post my picture later tonight! I just haven't gotten a chance to get to it! I love your picture!