Thursday, February 12, 2009

and the WINNER is.....

First of all, I'd like to thank Lisa Swifka for putting together this great adventure. When I stumbled upon this event I had no idea what was to come of it.

My One World One Heart adventure on the Gypsy Caravan for 2009 has come to a close and I've come away with some new friends. Thank you to all who visited my blog and left such encouraging comments....and I had no idea that 306 people would enter my little giveaway! Perhaps next year, I'll add an additional piece!

This is my Valentine to all my blog readers.....


With that many entries I had to enlist some help of my side kick, the "Boo Cat" we call Squire to randomly pick a name from the list.......so the winner of.....my OWOH giveaway.....



is............(drumroll).......

*** Zan Asha of Wildatheartart.blogspot.com***

Once again, thank you to all who visited and I hope to see you back again soon!

3 comments:

Zan Asha said...

Marie!!!! WOoohoo, I just saw this--I almost fainted!! Whoa I am so grateful! Haha, I never win anything so you have really made my day!

Let me email my address a little later as I am running out the door to work but Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou and did I mention thankyou????

Caroline said...

That was a wonderful piece so I'm a little jealous-hehe!
Congrats Zan Asha! :)

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Good for Zan Asha for winning your work!!! This was a great event and I'm sad I didn't learn about it earlier to have participated.
Laurie