Friday, January 16, 2009

Valentine Eye Candy


This Valentine's Day why not give the gift of art.
For these valentines, I took a little departure from my usual sculpting, stretched my wings a bit, and created some unique pieces. There are 3 mixed media 5" canvas squares, a framed canvas board filled with vintage treasures in the shape of a heart and I did sculpt the very adorable "Love Bug".
Today I'll be working on getting these listed on my page at
SpookyTimeJingles
as well as Etsy. So if you want to see the details, stop on by!

6 comments:

Designs by CK said...

WOW these new pieces are SO romantically beautiful!!! LOVELY!!!

Glad you are getting your groove back.

Have a great weekend lady!

Chris :-)

Caroline said...

Love Bug is adorable and the Valentine's are very nice!

The Vintage Sister Studio said...

I like the new pieces. Sometimes it's nice to make a change:) I find it very good to get out of a rut. Have a great weekend...keep warm!!
Tracy

Ginny Diezel said...

Love your new pieces! xoxo Ginny

Cindy said...

These are all so lovely! I'm so glad I found your blog through OWOH.
I will be back again to see more of your wonderful art.
Cindy

alerts said...

vintage dior
christian dior bag
dior bag
dior handbag
dior handbags