Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Creative Every Day Challange



I recently stumbled upon a blog about "Creative Every Day" and thought it would be fun to be challanged by this project. So today I was working on a custom order for these three primitive bunnies for an Etsy customer.
Here is how this project turned out......



These 3 are sold, however, I'll be listing another in my Etsy shop later.

I'm also in the process of a couple new clay pieces, so keep posted for the pictures of those soon to come.

Follow the link to find out all the specifics....it's NOT an overwhelming project. It does not require daily blog posting, however, it does inspire you to be creative in any way you desire. For me it helps to banish those "winter blahs".

3 comments:

Designs by CK said...

Those bunnies are SO cute Marie! :-)

Looking forward to seeing your new clay pieces as well.

Have a great rest of the week.

Chris

Caroline said...

Very cute and prim :)

Laume said...

Could it be... Bunnicula and his cousins?