Thursday, December 4, 2008

Preview of My Etsy "Red Friday" !!!



Tomorrow is the day for the Etsy update called "Red Friday". This is a sample of some of the things that you'll find in my shop starting tomorrow. I'll be posting all morning (EST) so come by and check it out for some great deals starting at only $10!!!

To see the list of all Etsy artists who are participating, go to HandmadeHullabaloo and you'll have links to take you to each shop!

You can go to my Etsy shop right here!

Remember---each time you "buy handmade", you help to support the arts! Give a handmade gift this year.

3 comments:

Designs by CK said...

Hi Marie ~ I will have to check out your "Red Friday" goodies @ Etsy tomorrow!

Thanks on the new goodies in my neck of the woods too!

SpOOky Hugs,
Chris :-)

Ginny Diezel said...

Oh Marie! These are fabulous! I'll will be spending a lot of time looking at Red Friday pieces! Good luck to you tomorrow!

Lance said...

they all look great Marie! Hope you had a successful Red Friday!