Monday, November 10, 2008

SpookyTimeJingles - Nov. 13th!

While participating at a local show this past weekend there was a definite feeling of excitement for the upcoming Holiday season. A special THANK YOU goes out to all who came to the show and for your continued support of my art and I applaude you for buying handmade!!!
So to try and keep that spirit going, here is a preview of what you'll find on my pages at the SpookyTimeJingles
update that will happen on NOVEMBER 13th!!!


So be sure to mark you calendars and get to SpookyTimeJingles.com to pick up your one-of-a-kind treasure from this fantastic group of talented artists!

I've also been adding new items over at my Etsy Shop, so be sure to use the link in the sidebar and go check it out! New items will continue to be added throughout the upcoming weeks.

7 comments:

janell berryman artist-owner said...

Love the turkey! Cant wait to see all tomorrow on STJ :)

Lance said...

yeah the turkey is great, but I also love that nutcracker ornament! Good luck tonight!

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Loving your preview!! Thanks Marie!!
Laurie

The Vintage Sister Studio said...

I'm lovin the turkey/pilgrim!

Kim Hardt Originals said...

Hi Marie!! I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Marie Antoinette Award. Stop by my blog and check it out.

I love your new pieces. Darling!

Kim

Kristen Beason Designs said...

Hi Marie~
You've been given an award. Check my blog for details!

Kristen

Designs by CK said...

Hi Marie! ~ Sorry it has been awhile since I have visited and said hello!

~ HELLO!!! ~

Have a great week lady. :)

PS: Hope your new STJ items will be successful sellers for you too.

Hugs,
Chris