Monday, October 13, 2008

More Halloween Decorating

If you haven't brought out that box of Halloween decorations yet.....I hope this can be of some inspiration to you. This first picture is of a Halloween vignette that I created in our living room and I had posted it on my Flicker at the beginning of October. I'm amazed at the response this has received---to date over 300 views!



Another vignette----the witches have captured some unsuspecting trick-or-treaters in a glass bubble!



My rather humble Halloween tree that I made from a recycled/reclaimed Easter tree. I just started collecting ornaments for Halloween so I don't have many and the ones you see are mostly the ones I've made for SpookyTimeJingles (which if you go there you could get one for yourself !)



My collection of primitive dolls greet trick-or-treaters--- some I've made and others were gifts from friends.

6 comments:

Lance said...

Looks great Marie!

I just tagged you, so come check it out if you want to participate.

BeFRuiTFuL said...

How fun!!!! I love your staircase railing with all the dolls. Happy decorating.

JoEllen

Designs by CK said...

FUN pics Marie!

My FAVE is the Halloween dollies on the stairs! CUTE '-)

Have a great weekend.

Chris :-D)

Sandra Evertson said...

OHG! All too Fabulous! I LOVE it! And your little Squire is adorable!
Sandra

Designs by CK said...

Wishing you a magickal & Happy Halloween!!! :-D)

SpOOky CK

The Vintage Sister Studio said...

Wow! What a great collection! My tree looks pretty pathetic compared to yours:o
Happy Halloween!
Tracy