Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy October 1st!!!!!

Just to get you in the mood for decorating for this glorious and spooky month of October, I wanted to share with you how we do Halloween at our house. Everything you see gets set up the day of halloween and it has been a surprise reveal to everyone in the neighborhood. We've had to inlist the help of some additional "ghouls", i.e. family members, to dress up and add to the fun. Each year the display gets bigger and better!




Be sure to keep coming back this month as I'll be posting more pictures of my indoor decorations and also previewing all the new halloween goodies that I've been working on for my Etsy shop and also SpookyTimeJingles!

11 comments:

~dani~ said...

Yeah!! How cool!Any haunted frogs? ;)

Designs by CK said...

LOVE IT!!! Everything looks spOOky WONDERFUL!!! Love the witch & cat silouhettes. :)

I started my outdoor decorating last weekend. I have to start early as it takes me a month to get all my stuff put together.

Come ON Halloween!!! :-P)

Thanks 4 sharing!

janell berryman artist-owner said...

OH EXCELLENT! OK so I see a ghoulish figure in the fog... and its not the monster on the porch either. Do you see it????????? Booooooooohahahahah

Fun fun display!!!!! Thanks for sharing. Now I am REALLY in the mood for Halloween!!!!!!!!

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Oh Marie, this is wonderful!!! Can't wait to see more Halloween peeks as we get closer to the holiday!!
Laurie

The Vintage Sister Studio said...

Wow Marie! I wish you were MY neighbor. You will have to give me your address so I can bring the kids by to see. How awesome is it that Halloween falls on a Friday? I think we are going to do an outdoor movie this year.
Tracy

Tootie said...

Nice display!

Ginny Diezel said...

Love it! So festive!

My Bio said...

Even spooky your house is lovely!!!
Blessings,
Flora

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

Wow!!!! Your house is wonderful!! I can't wait to see more!!! :-)

Kim Hardt Originals said...

More MORe MOre More! I want to see more!!!

Kim

Altered Route said...

Eeeew spooky...what fun for your family! Looking forward to seeing more pictures!
Connie