Monday, October 6, 2008

Another peek at Halloween

I love creating holiday vignettes! This collection of Halloween goodies is displayed in our foyer and centers around my vintage cardboard witch.....get this....the original price sticker is still on the back....25 cents!!!!



Come on! Get those Halloween decorations out and create a display of your own! And don't forget....you can find the best there is for Halloween at SpookyTimeJingles! The October update will be on the 13th....mark your calendar!!!

8 comments:

Designs by CK said...

LOVE your decorations Marie! :)

Have a great week.

Chris

janell berryman artist-owner said...

What fun :) This weekend we added some creepy displays to the front yard. When its done I will post. Still need a few more things. Love the cut out piece you show here!

~dani~ said...

love them! Your whole home looks beautiful Marie. I could just bring everything home with me! Make sure you send me some for STJ too!

Kristen Beason Designs said...

Hi Marie~
Love your display! Check out my blog when you have a minute ;+)

Kristen

Kristen Beason Designs said...

EEK! I just saw your cute ACEO in my box! Thank you so much Marie, I love it!

Kristen

Kim Hardt Originals said...

Looks Cute Marie!!! I love vintage Halloween items too!

Kim

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

I just opened this post and saw my vintage Halloween witch...minus the price sticker on the back!!! I know I didn't have the only one but I was really shocked to see her!!!

Altered Route said...

Great collections!! Love how you have them displayed!
Connie