Monday, September 8, 2008

The Trades have arrived!

I participated in the First Annual "Tombstone Trade" which was hosted by Dani of "Ambitions Design". We were to sculpt from clay a small tombstone with a Halloween theme and send it to our trade partner.

My partner was Jenny of "The Polka Dot Pixie"! Feast your eyes on this wonderful piece of artwork and try not to drool!


She even worked in her signature polka dots.....on the hat!

OH! I have to show you this.....
From the minute the package arrived at my house, I just knew that what was inside was going to be special. To me, presentation is everything....and Jenny does do it up special. Even the wrapping was polka dots! I just love it!



If you'd like to see more of Jenny's art, check out her Etsy Shop, and of course she is a fellow artist at Spooky Time Jingles.com!

BUT WAIT!!!! There's more.....

I also participated in a Halloween ACEO Swap that was also hosted by Dani of Ambitions Design (YES, this girl is a busy bee! LOL!) Each artist created 2 aceo's with a Halloween theme and traded with 2 other artists.

My partner, Sandra of " Babycakes Doodles & Designs sent me these 2 awesome aceo's! Her art is so spooky fun and the expressions just crack me up! They look great in my halloween collection!



My second partner was Melissa of "Honey Girl Studio" and she also sent me 2 aceo's! Melissa's work is always a treat and so well designed and now I have 2 great pieces to add to my collection!
Melissa is also a fellow artist at "Spooky Time Jingles.com"!



Thank you girls for making these swaps so much FUN! I will treasure all your creations!...... ((((group HUG)))) !!!!

5 comments:

Laura! said...

And where is the pic of YOUR gravestone? I love the party's over phrase. So cheeky!

Tootie said...

Hi Marie-
You are quite welcome!
Smiles-
Melissa

The Vintage Sister Studio said...

Wow! You really hit the jackpot with your trades. I did the ATC swap and I had such a good time.
Congrats!
Tracy

Designs by CK said...

FUN ACEO's!!! :)

Chris

Sandra said...

Hi Marie
You are so welcome...glad you liked them....I am opening a atc swap blog and hope you drop by to swap or sell a atc card from time to time. "It called Cornbread Kids Swap & Sell Blog"
Oh by the way...you have been diva tagged on my blog...drop by and see.
Takecare
Sandra