Thursday, September 25, 2008

Some finished paintings


I've been working like c-r-a-z-y to finish these three 12 x 16 gallery wrapped paintings in time for the New Hope Arts Festival which will be held this weekend. While I'm not an exhibitor at the festival, my paintings will be available for purchase at New Hope Shoes at 7 N. Main Street. The shoe store is not just shoes and handbags, they also carry jewelry and accessories for gift giving. Check out their website and give them a call.....they do ship!

If you'd like to see more pictures of these paintings, just click onto my Flickr photostream. If you'd like to purchase one or maybe all three, just contact me!

5 comments:

~dani~ said...

Yeah, Marie!!! You have been so busy. Well done!!! I will try and come by to see them in person this weekend. xoxo's~
Dani~

Designs by CK said...

Lovely new painting Marie & have a great weekend! :-)

PS: CUTE new Halloween ACEO's in your Etsy shop too. I was just looking at them last night.

Chris

Ginny Diezel said...

Beautiful ladies! Love 'em!

janell berryman artist-owner said...

Great job x three! Have fun at the event. (I still wonder how on earth you can make money while working in a shoe store...) I would be SO broke! ; ) Have a great weekend!

The Vintage Sister Studio said...

Wow Marie, your paintings turned out great! I love the backgrounds.
Good luck this weekend!
Tracy