Tuesday, August 19, 2008

With these tools, I create



Kim Hardt of Kim Hardt Originals "tagged" me to show the tools I use in the creation of my artwork. As you can see, it's
pretty much the standard stuff. I do however like to use things such as the sponge applicators for blending and toothpicks for poking holes in things....those large bullnose clips are the "best" for holding my altered books while glueing. Now since I do work in many different mediums, you can also find me at the sewing machine or in the workshop using the band saw or drill press or whatever it takes to get the job done!

Now in order to keep this tag going, I'm to pass this tag along to 3 other fellow artists. My picks are going to be:

Chris of Designs by CK
Annette of Huckleberry Arts
Melissa of Honey Girl Studio

5 comments:

Designs by CK said...

Hi Marie ~ FUN post and pic! :-)

I'm going to be a partay POOP and sit this one out. Been extremely busy with my artwork & such!

Hope you will understand & thanks again!!!

Spooky Hugs,
Chris

Huckleberry Arts said...

This will be fun But I wont get to do the post till tomorrow will do!

Its neat seeing all our tools!

Thanks for the tag
Annette

Kim Hardt Originals said...

I love to see all you tools! You do a little bit of everything from the looks of it!! Sounds like toothpicks are a popular thing among us artists.

Thanks again for playing.

Kim

Tootie said...

Ok Marie, you are going to shame me into cleaning up the top of my studio table since I've been tagged!

Marie Patterson Studio said...

Chris, I totally understand....no worry!!!