Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wish me LUCK!!!!



As anyone who knows me would agree I'm probably to most unlikely person to be headed to Vegas, but in a few days I'll be there in the role as an assistant buyer with New Hope Shoes to attend a Shoe Convention.
Now I'm not a gambler, however, since I'll be in the capitol of gambling, I'll set aside a small amount of my "entertainment money" and try my luck. I made a promise to my girlfriends that if I win BIG, I'll take them all on a Girlfriends Cruise!!!!! So wish me luck in Vegas!! Maybe I'll have beginners luck! LOL!!!!

Hey....maybe I'll hit a really BIG jackpot and then I'd be able to grab some of the great art I've been drooling over from the artists at "SpookyTimeJingles.com!!!! LOOK to the right side of this blog to find the link to take you to the web site and also the list of links to each artist's blog!

2 comments:

Designs by CK said...

Hope you have some BIG FUN in sin city, baby! :)

Chris

janell berryman artist-owner said...

Have fun Marie! You dont have to gamble to enjoy that crazy place. Lots of fun things to look at and enjoy. Dare you to ride that coaster! I didn't have the nerve...
Bye for now!