Saturday, July 12, 2008

An Award for me!!!!



A blog award was given to me by Kim Hardt Originals...Thank you Kim! If you haven't discovered her work, please check her blog or you'll also be able to see her creations on the new website, SpookytimesJingles.com when it debuts on July 13th!!!

I'm passing on this award to the following bloggers:

All these artists are part of the group of talented artists at SpookyTimeJingles.com!

Ambitions Design
Laurie Hardin accents
Honey Girl Studio
iblur
Vintage sister
Huckleberry arts
Crescent Hill designs
(click on their links in my favorite bloggers list....I haven't figured out how to do that link thing yet, hehehe)

Here are the rules:


1) Put the award logo on your blog
2) Introduce the person who nominated you and their blog name and link.
3)Nominate 7 other blogs along with links
4)Finally post a message letting the blogger know that you have just awarded them with the Brillante Weblog Award.

6 comments:

Designs by CK said...

Congrats & Happy Saturday Marie!

Chris :)

The Vintage Sister Studio said...

Congrats Marie! I just wanted to wish you luck tonight on STJ!!!
Tracy

Laurie Hardin said...

Thank you Marie!!! I saw your Cat Dracula sold and I knew it would when I saw it!!! So cleaver and too cute!!!
LOL
Laurie

Tootie said...

Whewwwwww-whooooo! Thanks a bunch Marie!
Smiles-
Tootie

Lance said...

woo hoo!! Congrats to you Marie, and thank you too!!
Thanks again!
Lance

The Vintage Sister Studio said...

Thanks so much! Have a great lil' vacation!
Tracy