Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Artwork by the Children



Recently my husband and I were asked by some neighborhood children to "crab sit" their pet hermit crabs while they were away on vacation. These 3 children aged 3 to 7 are a great bunch and they come to our pond frequently to feed the frogs and fish.
A couple of days after we returned their hermit crabs, my husband opened the garage door one morning to find these 3 adorable hand painted frogs sitting on the driveway waiting for us! Aren't they just adorable! I just love how each one reflects their own personal style! (you can enlarge the picture by clicking on it)

P.S. I'll be off to Newport, R.I. for a few days of much needed R&R with my girlfriends! I'm sure to have pictures to post when I return.

To all my blog readers: If you haven't been over to SpookyTimeJingles.com, please do so (you can just click to picture to the right) Be sure to enter the drawing for some great door prizes...AND....if you make a purchase your name will be entered 10 more times!!!!

4 comments:

~dani~ said...

This is among the cutest things I have ever seen! You and Jim can sit for our 4 dogs, 2 cats, 3 ducks and 4 hens anytime you want... and I will gladly leave you pet rocks outside your door ;) Have a safe trip and you gurls behave!

janell berryman artist-owner said...

ah how cute!!!
Hey, have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie Hardin said...

Future folk artists I would say. Aren't they just the most perfect gift they could have given you!!

Designs by CK said...

CUTE ~ Hope this note finds you well & enjoy that R&R! :)

Chris