Thursday, June 19, 2008

Doing the "Happy Dance"


Some of you may know this by now....I have an "occasional" job working at a shoe store in New Hope, Pa. (New Hope Shoes...see a link on the sidebar).
These are my newest favorite shoes! The company that makes them has a slogan which I just love......"What does Happy look like?" Not only do they come in a rainbow of beautiful colors and patterns, they are soooooo comfortable that they make you want to do the "happy dance"! Currently at New Hope Shoes, there are red and orange patent (going fast) and coming soon will be metallic bronze and brown patent. Go to happylookslike.com to see all the colors! Come to New Hope and get a pair and you'll be joining me in the "Happy Dance"!
****************************************************
****************************************************
By the way.....did you know.... you can now sign up to receive my blog posts via email? Scroll down the page a little and you'll see the form on the right hand side bar. Just enter your email address and follow the prompts, it's very easy and then these posts are delivered right to your inbox so you'll never miss out on anything happening at "My Little World"!

11 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh, they are very cute!!! Love the color!! Dance on happy girl!!!! Betty

Designs by CK said...

Hi Marie ~ CUTE shoes!!! :-)

Chris

~dani~ said...

Yes, the happy dance!!!! My feet would be doing the happy dance in those too!! FuNkY, fun and stylish PLUS comfy...WOO HOO!! Hey, if they ever come in a green (you know me and the greens), you must let me know!

janell berryman artist-owner said...

Oh great shoes!!!! Are shoes not the best of it all??? I have a few weaknesses. Shoes and old chairs. Thanks for sharing your happy dance shoes! xoxo

sUz said...

OMG maRie - they are indeed SO happy! I'm in love!

iN jOy,
sUz

tascha said...

OH MY GOSH! I love those shoes!!!!!!

Kim Hardt Originals said...

Really cute shoes Marie! I like different types of shoes. I haven't seen those around lately.

They look great and such a fun color.

Kim

The Vintage Sister Studio said...

Those shoes are too cute! I'm going to have to check them out...we are due for a trip to New Hope and Peddlers Village soon.
Thanks for your comment on my blog, I can't wait to see everyone's Christmas, Halloween art:)
Tracy

Laurie Hardin said...

Another shoe person--love these!! Marie, how sweet you listed my blog, I have reciprocated and put you on mine.

Kindred spirit of the shoe!

janell berryman artist-owner said...

At the coast today I went to one of my favorite shoe stores. Held back on buying... but boy was I tempted. AND I thought of you! Saw many wonderful things to make my feet do the happy dance. Wish I could have them all :)

LuLu said...

Ohhhhh! I want a pair of shoes just like that in either red or hotpink! They are the greatest! So is your blog, Mary! Thanks for stopping by mine and for your great comments! Will come and visit regularly, please do so too! LuLu