Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day



My most recent painting which I was commissioned to do for a store....I think the text says it all.
If you are ever in New Hope, Pa., stop by New Hope Shoes on North Main St. and you'll see my painting on the wall! Of course if you need a really great pair of fashionable yet comfortable shoes or a great handbag my good friends Carol or Gary will be there to help (or sometimes, I'll be there in their place). New Hope is a fun little river town which is home to many local artists and the streets are lined with some unique shops, galleries and restaurants and throughout the year the town is host to many festivals.

8 comments:

Designs by CK said...

Happy Mothers Day!

CK :)

~dani~ said...

Happy Mother's Day! This is absolutely wonderful- I really really like it. Great job!!!

sUz said...

hi maRie!

She's great and it looks like you really enjoyed her too - nice work!

iN jOy,
sUz

Sandra Evertson said...

Love it!
Sandra Evertson

janell berryman artist-owner said...

Nice Marie! Love the red shoes :) She looks like she took forever to do! Janell

Designs by CK said...

Marie ~ I forgot to mention what a lovely piece this is! AND the wording is SO true & inspirational!

Spooky CK :)

Marie Patterson Studio said...

Thank you for all the encouraging comments!

Marie Patterson Studio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.