Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Handmade Flowers


I'm previewing these flowers which I made, prior to listing them in my etsy shop.  In the past they've done very well for me and these are some new colors which I'm trying.  This year I decided to dye my fabrics and I've been very happy with all the color variations.
Some of the ways to use them are of course as a bouquet in a vase, napkin rings ( you just twist the stems into a circle), they make a nice presentation on a package......I packaged a painting for a customer, pictured below.
Of course with Mother's Day just around the corner, maybe lots of Mom's will be receiving my flowers.  I'll be listing them soon!

7 comments:

sheila said...

Those are really nice and they make such a wonderful addition to the package.

Marie Patterson Studio said...

Thanks Sheila!

janell berryman artist-owner said...

Spring is in full bloom at your house Marie! Those are very pretty!!

Marie Patterson Studio said...

Thanks Janell! And I LOVE my new aceo's!!!!

~dani~ said...

Oh, Marie they are so super sweet and pretty! Really nice work!

Marie Patterson Studio said...

Thanks Dani---remind me and I'll show them to you when you come here.

Tootie said...

Cute flowers! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!
Smiles-
Tootie
Honey Girl Studio