Thursday, March 20, 2008

HAPPY EASTER !!!

A basketful of "smiles" sent out to all my family and friends to wish you all a Happy Easter!!!
These are part of the Naughty Naughty Pets collection designed by Wendy Gardner that Target carried a few years ago.  I found them to be hysterical and they've become my annual decorations for Easter.  Don't you just love them?
These are my eggs that I dyed using silk neckties.  You can find instructions on the Martha Stewart website.  It's easy and fun to do.  So if you have some old silk ties lying around the house (or go to a thrift store), give it a try!

10 comments:

janell berryman artist-owner said...

Those are adorable! Remind me of the cute "ugly" dolls that I love. They look so sweet all bundled up in the basket :) Thanks Marie!

And the eggs are dreamy! I will have to go take a look at MS site. Darn her for always being so clever! Your's are cool!!!!!!!

Marie Patterson Studio said...

These did remind me of the ugly dolls and I made some of my own uglies for cat toys last year! Had alot of fun with that project.

~dani~ said...

The bunnies are super cute and the tie eggs are fantastic! I have to try them. xoxo's & Happy Easter!

janell berryman artist-owner said...

Happy Easter Marie!

Marie Patterson Studio said...

Thanks Janell...Hope you had a happy easter too!!!

Designs by CK said...

Hope you had a great Easter Marie! The stuffed animals are so cute & love the silk tie died eggs!!!

PS: Glad you enjoyed your ACEO! :)

Best,
Chris

Marie Patterson Studio said...

Thanks Chris, my Easter was great...hope that yours was too!

punkindoodleboo said...

I just love these Marie :)! I added your link to my blog, thank you for adding me!

sUz said...

hi maRie!
LOVE that basket full of cuties - they are SO much fun!
The eggs are just gorgeous!
iN jOy,
sUz

HopHopJingleBoo said...

oh dang.. these are some crazy cute bunnies! thanks for visiting my blog and here enjoying yours!