Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Williamsburg Trip 2008

Take a minute to enjoy the slideshow..... Our trip was so much fun....when I say great fun with great friends, I truly mean it!!! We all laughed so much that our faces hurt. Two new girls joined us this year and I do hope that they'll come back again next year! We come away with pictures to remember the fun but also there will be certain words and phrases that are bound to make us burst with laughter! ----I d-o-n-'-t know! The waiter-ess, Let me ask Chick! Do you want another banana? ....and the list goes on.... Thanks to all my friends....I love you all!!!

4 comments:

~dani~ said...

Oh, sounds like you had an absolute ball! Love the pics, thanks for sharing!!!

Laura said...

I love that crown! So happy that you girlies had a blast!

janell berryman artist-owner said...

Wonderful pictures Marie! Love the crown :) Looks like you had so much fun. Always good to get a dose of friendship to warm the heart and ease the soul. Thanks for sharing!

Susan said...

As always, it was a great trip, one that filled the soul and emptied the wallet! lol Great pictures. Don't forget the comment from our queen of shoppers, "Do you think we have a problem?" The first step of the 12 step program for shopperaholics!

Sue